2011 Audi RS5 – Click above for high-res image gallery
In the grand scale of automotive existence, Audi hasn't been selling vehicles in the U.S. for that long. The company first landed on our shores in 1970 with the introduction of cars like the Super 90 and 100, which means that chances are some of you out there have socks older than Audi USA. Flash forward 40 years to present day, and the company is celebrating its 2 millionth vehicle sold in the United States. The lucky car just happened to be a new A3 TDI – a fine choice if we do say so ou
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies