Reports of cars leaving the roadway and crashing into houses are, regrettably, all too common. But a driver in England managed an unusual feat over the weekend. Not only did he crash his Audi TT into the side of a brick home in Suffolk, he left his wrecked ride embedded several feet in the air.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX