Extra flared fenders, furrowed-brow visage, and a sinister matte black paintjob, all accompanied by a V8 snarl. While it's a development prototype, the RS5 mule snapped during lucky-dog brake testing duty in the Alps strikes us as the perfect look for a topped-out Audi two-door built for high speed strafing. When a car is coated in matte black and backs it up with 400-plus horsepower of engine, it means business, and the RS5's stock in trade will be all-wheel drive enabled speed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX