In reaction to news that Audi put up an online petition to bring the TT RS to the U.S., a number of commenters opined that they'd rather have the S3. Well, you're no closer to getting it, but you can see its even hotter brother, the RS3, in spy shots taken in Austria.
In our recent Sibling Rivalry series, the Audi A3 demonstrated that it is an extremely competent and fun little car, though dynamically it's oriented more towards luxury than pure street carving. This is not a bad thing at all. Audi is, after all, a luxury brand. When they decide to create a sports model, they start over again, badging the car with their "S" moniker and giving it an identity all its own.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX