All your dreams do come true - Click above for high-res image gallery
As a profession, there's a very long list of cars on sale in Europe that we can't buy which us auto journo types nevertheless constantly rattle our (virtual) pens over. From the Volkswagen Scirocco to the Honda Civic Type R to the 300+ hp Ford Focus to the Citroen C6, total and complete absence makes the heart grow fonder -- as well as providing an easy, brainless way for us to end all stories about said forbidden fruit. I mean imagine reading this line, "The BMW M5 Wagon sports a 507 hp 5.0-lit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX