Allan McNish in Audi R15+ – Click above for high-res image gallery
By now you've no doubt heard that Audi returned to the top of the podium at the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year after losing out to Peugeot in 2009. Even though the Audi R15+ was much improved this year, it still didn't have the outright speed to match the French diesels. Still, the extra speed did allow the Audis to push the Peugeots hard enough that ultimately all four 908s broke.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX