Audi A1 e-Tron – Click above for high-res image gallery
With less than two months to go before the start of the Frankfurt Motor Show, the rumor mill is heating up fast. As with other recent shows, electric and alternative drive vehicles are expected to play a big part in Germany. Audi is just one of the automakers that may show off at least a concept powered by batteries and electric motors – the big question is what platform will get the EV treatment. The most probable candidate is a mini-car based off of VW Group's "new small family" platform
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX