Despite the burgeoning popularity of small cars, especially with premium nameplates, Audi doesn't think there's a case for bringing its MINI-sized A1 to the United States. Audi CEO Rupert Stadler acknowledges that American customers are increasingly interested in fuel efficiency, but also contends that we want that frugality wrapped in larger sheetmetal than customers elsewhere might go with. In the interest of greener numbers, Audi's planning on going electric, launching an armature-motivated c
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies