Audi R10 Tdi
After struggling somewhat in recent street races in the American Le Mans Series, the diesel-powered Audi R10 finally got back to the top of the podium on Saturday in St. Petersburg, FL. In spite of setting the fastest lap of the race early on, mechanical issues forced out the #1 Audi after 63 laps. The #2 car in the hands of Marco Werner and Lucas Luhr soldiered on and managed to cross the line just over eight-tenths of a second ahead of the Porsche driven by Romain Dumas. David Brabham brought
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!