So, how do you prove that your car saves a lot of fuel in real-life conditions? You drive it around and you publish the results. We've seen a few of these tests lately, like one driving a Skoda around Germany and Austria, or a Peugeot 308 around Australia or the 50-liter test in Canada. Now, Audi has decided to show off the new base powertrain for the Audi A4 TDI, the 2.0 liter, 120 HP, 6-speed manual.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX