2011 Bentley Continental GT – Click above for high-res image gallery
Winding Road just relayed some info from the newest issue of Autocar, regarding supercar maker, Gumpert. Apparently, the firm is working on a new model said to be "less powerful, more relaxed, and less track-oriented." The brief mention is in the March 21 issue of Autocar, and quotes Apollo builder Francois Sittler. No details about whether the car will be based on the current Apollo or not. We're sure we'll get more details before the car shows up three years from now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX