Audi Tt S
The first generation TT offered two choices: coupe and convertible. And while that technically counts as two different versions, an enthusiast who actually plans on driving the car knows that that's really just one choice of car. Audi has loosed the variation machine on this second generation TT, however, doubling the possible selections, with coupe and convertible joined by TT-S and TT-RS flavors.
The quad-ring obsessives over at Fourtitude have the inside scoop on what Audi plans to unveil in Detroit this January, and enthusiasts stand to benefit from a duo of performance products in the form of an R8 concept and what's likely to be the production version of the TT-S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies