There's little doubt that the new Audi TTS and its 310-horsepower, 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder will be very quick when released to the general public. As a means of reminding us that Audi can do much more with the little TT, though, the German manufacturer has presented this, the TT Quattro Sport Concept, alongside its litter of new sports cars.
Audi Tt Quattro Sport Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX