Audi has pulled the covers back on the first ad for its S line ahead of the spot's launch during the NFL kickoff game this evening. The ad will serve as the country's first taste of a full host of S vehicles, and features the S8 adding a bit of spice to an otherwise droll errand run. Audi threw in a few themes from our favorite heist flicks to keep things interesting, and the videography is as sharp as we've come to expect from the German automaker's ad house.
Audi Super Bowl
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX