Audi called "Shotgun" on Playstation Home, and is so far the only automaker to take its case to those gamers with its Audi Space. First came the e-Tron Vertical Run racing game, which has lured more than 700,000 players into running more than a million races with the electric beast. Idiots.
Want to know what it's like to drive an awesome electric concept car like the Audi e-tron? Well, we have good news for you... sort of. While you're extremely unlikely to be plunking your real hind end behind the steering wheel of Audi's 3,319 lb-ft of torque monster, you'll soon be able to just that in the virtual world.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies