Extra flared fenders, furrowed-brow visage, and a sinister matte black paintjob, all accompanied by a V8 snarl. While it's a development prototype, the RS5 mule snapped during lucky-dog brake testing duty in the Alps strikes us as the perfect look for a topped-out Audi two-door built for high speed strafing. When a car is coated in matte black and backs it up with 400-plus horsepower of engine, it means business, and the RS5's stock in trade will be all-wheel drive enabled speed.
Audi Rs5 Spy
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Audi Rs5 Spy Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!