It's been 20 years since Audi unveiled the RS2 Avant, the progenitor of an entire range of ridiculously fun luxury cars, including the RS3, three generations of the RS4, three generations of RS6, the RS5, and new RS7 and RS Q3. In honor of the anniversary, Audi is paying tribute to the Porsche-fettled wagon by releasing a special edition of its modern-day counterpart, the RS4 Avant.
Audi Rs4 Avant Nogaro Selection
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX