Evo takes the Audi RS3 and Volkswagen Golf R to the track to find out whether extra muscle is worth the RS3's added price.
Audi Rs3 Sportback
Fans of compact, European vehicles that mix luxury and performance should be in paradise right now. There's already the 320-horsepower M235i from BMW and the 355-hp CLA45 AMG (or A45 elsewhere) from Mercedes-Benz, but you can now add one more to the list. Meet the Audi RS3 Sportback, which boasts 362 hp and five doors, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX