Fortitude has gone through the trouble of cutting through all of the rumors surrounding the future of mid-engined sports cars in the Volkswagen family. The site points to two different mid-engine platforms currently in development within the expansive Volkswagen ranks – one with a longitudinally-mounted engine layout and another with a transverse engine design. A number of models could make use of the side-saddle architecture, including the much-salivated-over Volkswagen BlueSport, though
Over the past week, CAR has donned its prognostication cap and tapped it's "internal sources" in an attempt to foretell Audi's future product plans. A few of stories have ranged from inane to insane, but one post seems entirely plausible and has blinded us with excitement.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX