The Q6 H-Tron concept will ride on the same MLB architecture as the Frankfurt concept car when it debuts next month at Detroit.
It's been a spell since we caught wind of the rumored BMW X6 fighter from Audi, but Automotive News Europe reports the vehicle is still in development. The publication quotes Walter de'Silva, design chief with the Volkswagen Group, as saying Audi will definitely launch a more athletic crossover positioned between the Q5 and the Q7. Details are understandably scarce at the moment, but the vehicle will likely be designed to help Audi tap into the premium softroader segment where buyers aren't afra
Still think the BMW X6 is a dumb idea? Well, you're not alone, but given that the "Sports Activity Coupe" has reportedly sold more than double its original projections, you'd also appear to be betting against the market. Apparently Audi can't ignore those kind of numbers, spurring reports that Ingolstadt is preparing a coupe-like crossover of its own.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!