Audi has been producing vehicles in the Chinese market since 1988. Fast-forward 22 years into the future and Audi has just sold its one millionth vehicle in China. If you're curious, that one millionth vehicle is a metallic blue Audi Q5.
Stop us if you've heard this one before. Another automaker is slowing down production in the face of slowing sales. This time, though, it's Audi that's making the announcement... the same Audi that posted impressive sales of over a million automobiles in 2008, making last year Audi's best ever despite the overall decline of the auto market. It seems that the German automaker realizes that all good things must come to an end, however, as it plans to schedule six days of reduced hours at its Ingol
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX