Audi AG will sell a plug-in hybrid-electric vehicle (PHEV) version of its A3 starting in 2014, as the German automaker looks to broaden its powertrain options for a model whose redesigned two-door hatchback will debut in Europe in September, Automotive News (subs. req.) reported, citing a presentation by Audi CEO Rupert Stadler at the Geneva Motor Show.
Audi Plug In Hybrid
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Audi Plug In Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!