Audi AG will sell a plug-in hybrid-electric vehicle (PHEV) version of its A3 starting in 2014, as the German automaker looks to broaden its powertrain options for a model whose redesigned two-door hatchback will debut in Europe in September, Automotive News (subs. req.) reported, citing a presentation by Audi CEO Rupert Stadler at the Geneva Motor Show.
Audi Plug In Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX