Audi has announced that it has settled on San José Chiapa, Mexico for its newest production facility in North America.
Audi Plant In Mexico
Audi will begin construction of a new manufacturing facility in North America, according to Ward's Auto. While the German luxury manufacturer hasn't chosen a specific location as of yet, early whispers hint to a location in Mexico. Previously, Audi parent company Volkswagen had investigated the possibility of producing Audi models alongside its Passat sedan at the automaker's new facility in Chattanooga, Tennessee, but that options now appears to be off the table. Instead, Audi could be headed s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX