Audi hopes to bring the RS3 to the US, but it would be as a sedan rather than the current five-door hatch in Europe. In addition, the Q8 is likely crossing the Atlantic too after the stylish crossover's debut.
Audi Of America
It appears that there was a pent up demand for compact, front-wheel drive German luxury sedans that no one really knew about. Not only has the Mercedes CLA-Class been a success in the US with its Hungarian factory running three shifts to keep up, but the Audi A3 Sedan is doing quite well, too, after just three full months on the market.
Audi of America has announced that Scott Keogh will take over as the company's President effective immediately. Keogh has spent the last six years serving as Chief Marketing Officer at Audi of America, so he's certainly familiar with the ins and outs of the brand and its positioning in the U.S.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!