Audi of America recently took delivery of a U.S.-customer-spec R8 LMS Ultra meant for testing next month, and the gents at Quattroworld were able to get a picture of it. Being lighter, safer, and better balanced, the V10-powered racer with up to 570 horsepower is expected to outdo its multiple-title-winning predecessor.
Audi Grand Am
This year's Sprint Cup was awarded this past weekend at Homestead, where Jimmie Johnson scored his record fourth consecutive championship with a fifth-place finish behind race winner Denny Hamlin. (Oh yeah, "spoiler alert".) Anyway, on to the interesting part: the oval speedway had some unlikely German visitors for the series finale, leading the motorsport press and the fans to begin asking questions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX