Bosendorfer Audi Design Grand Piano – Click above for high-res image gallery
We feel lucky having been one of a relatively small group of people to see the Audi R8 in person at the 2006 Paris Motor Show. We won't feel so special after next Wednesday, however, when Audi is planning a parade in the Big Apple that will be lead by the company's new two-seat, mid-engine road rocket. Millions of New Yorkers will be able to catch a glimpse of the R8 leading a pack of Audis that also includes the R10 TDI racecar currently dominating the American Le Mans Series and a 1938 Auto Un
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX