2010 Audi A3 TDI – Click above for high-res image gallery
At its annual technology day in Ingolstadt yesterday, Audi revealed more information about its redesigned 3.0-liter V6 turbodiesel engine. The refreshed powerplant will be appearing in an array of products from the Volkswagen Group this year, including the new Touareg, Cayenne and the Porsche Q7 update.
Audi's plans for expansion have been covered endlessly on these pages, and with a goal of selling 1.5 million vehicles globally each year by 2015, Audi understands that success in the U.S. is a key to its goals. Audi is aiming to sell 200,000 units annually to Stateside consumers and the automaker hopes that a portion of those sales will come from a small CUV that slots in below the Q5. Johan de Nysschen, executive veep at Audi of America, is calling the unnamed softroader a "lifestyle" product,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX