Following last week's entertaining and wildly popular Spock vs. Spock video, Audi has come back with a bevy of videos for its new advertising campaign that will begin airing tonight in primetime and on cable.
Paul Jaray was an Austrian-born engineer who transferred his aerodynamic designs for zeppelins to the smaller canvas of the automobile. His work included vehicles like the Tatra T77 and T87, and cars inspired by his work and patents included the Chrysler Airflow and Ford Zephyr.
Audi has issued a press release announcing that it will advertise during the Super Bowl for the fourth consecutive year. Buying ad time is usually a non-newsworthy affair, but a single 30-second spot during the Big Game represents a financial commitment of $3 million or more. That's a fairly hefty chunk of Audi's annual ad spending budget here in the States, so why do it?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX