With the third-generation Audi TT slated for a debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in just a few weeks time, we've received some interesting news out of the United Kingdom. Speaking to the crew at Top Gear, Chief Engineer Ulrich Hackenberg made some interesting statements about the next TT, noting that he likes the idea of a production Allroad Shooting Brake.
Audi Allroad Shooting Brake
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX