Audi may claim that it's "not against hybrids," but it's certainly not hugely in favor of them, either. Any potential buyer of a hybrid version of the A6 or the A8, for example, had better get ready to wait a bit, because Audi wants to "minimize lineup complexity." So much for all this. The upcoming new A6 diesel is also getting a delay to early 2013.
Audi A8 Hybrid
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!