Audi rolls out a special edition A5 DTM for Germany with a TDI engine, sporty trim, and no known cheating issues.
Audi A5 Dtm
The big news which touring car racing fans were waiting for this weekend came when BMW unveiled its new M3 DTM concept that will spearhead the marque's return to the series next year. But don't think for one minute that returning manufacturers Audi and Mercedes-Benz are about to let their Bavarian rival simply waltz in unchallenged.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX