Audi has been producing vehicles in the Chinese market since 1988. Fast-forward 22 years into the future and Audi has just sold its one millionth vehicle in China. If you're curious, that one millionth vehicle is a metallic blue Audi Q5.
Just like the long-wheelbase Audi A4L that debuted in China yesterday, Volvo has just rolled out a longer S80 with an extended wheelbase designed to suit Chinese premium car buyers' tastes. Unlike the Audi, we have a profile shot to show the extra length of the Volvo S80L. Volvo entered the Chinese market with its locally built S40 in 2006. Now it has made the decision to produce this market-specific version of the brand's flagship sedan in China, as well. The S80L gets stretched a full 14 cm (5
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX