Audi takes the wraps off the new A4 Allroad Quattro at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show, based on the new A4 Avant wagon but beefed up for off-road duty.
Audi A4 Allroad Quattro
Audi has been known for all-wheel drive and wagon rooflines for a lot longer than it has been making crossovers. Before cranking out the Q7, Q5 and Q3, the German automaker was making Avant Quattro wagons that carved up alpine mountain passes like nobody's business. And then came the Allroad.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX