If you want an Audi RS5 Cabriolet, get ready to pony up $77,900 for the new 2013 model. The convertible boasts a 4.2-liter V8 engine with 450 horsepower on tap as well as 317 pound-feet of torque. Mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox and quattro all wheel drive, Audi says the machine can blink to 60 miles per hour in a scant 4.9 seconds. Top speed clicks out at 174 mph.
Audi S5 Cabriolet
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX