30 cars were stolen within 24 hours of the star's death.
Mention that you drive a Rover in the US, and you're bound to get a few looks, along with the requisite, "you mean a Land Rover?" But pull up most anywhere stateside in one of these and those looks will be less of wonder, and more of envy. This is a Rover SD1. When it was being developed, the Rover designers actually lined up full scale models of the SD1 with exotic supercars of the day, including Maseratis and Ferraris, which explains the avant-garde wedge shape and dramatic rear lines. Wh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX