This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
RM Auctions has come a long way in relatively few years. The Canadian automotive auction house has only been around a couple of decades – a drop in the bucket compared to rivals like Bonhams, Gooding & Co or even Barrett-Jackson – but has quickly become one of the biggest names in the business, gaining access to places like Maranello and Villa d'Este where no other auction house has gone before.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies