This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 12, 2011
RM Auctions has come a long way in relatively few years. The Canadian automotive auction house has only been around a couple of decades – a drop in the bucket compared to rivals like Bonhams, Gooding & Co or even Barrett-Jackson – but has quickly become one of the biggest names in the business, gaining access to places like Maranello and Villa d'Este where no other auction house has gone before.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models