Two Volvo-driving English vagrants are behind bars today after pelting police officers with bricks during a traffic stop.
The UK at the moment is being terrorized by a series of letterbomb attacks that seem to target the country's motoring authorities, including the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), an accountancy firm associated with Speed Check Services that provides digital speed cameras to the country's law enforcement, and the London offices of Capita that runs the city's congenstion charge system. So far, four letterbombs have exploded since last Saturday. In total, seven people have been injured, i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX