Translogic Episode 7.3 takes a looks at the groundbreaking Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid, a seriously fast race car that's leveraging green tech for speed. Through its Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) this race car is able to capture energy that's usually lost to braking heat, and store that energy in a flywheel system for later use. Under braking, the 911 GT3 R Hybrid spins a pair of electric motors on the front wheels, which act as generators, creating electricity that's used to spin a flywhe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX