As we continue to put together all the data for the year-end edition of By The Numbers, General Motors has announced that it sold more than a million vehicles in the US last year that achieved at least 30 miles per gallon on the highway. More impressively, GM managed this feat using multiple strategies including small vehicle size, turbocharged engines and hybrid or plug-in technologies across four brands (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC) accounting for 13 separate models. This number will gr
Although nowhere near the size or prestige of Pebble Beach, Meadowbrook, Amelia Island or Villa d'Este, a number of smaller local Concours take place on any given weekend around the world. Most of them have their own special focus and most of them are designed to raise money for charity. One such event took place a couple of weekends ago in Irvine, California.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX