Automobili Turismo Sport has resurfaced with the updated 2016 ATS Sport Dieci, a Le Mans prototoype-style Italian track-day racer.
Think of Italian sports car brands and many names come to mind. ATS might not be first among them, but maybe it should. Founded in 1963 by a group of former Ferrari employees fed up with old man Enzo's infamous intransigence, Automobili Turismo e Sport was originally a flash in the pan, disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared on the scene in the first place. But 50 years later the name was revived with a number of sports car designs. The ATS Sport 1000 was among the first, and now it's bee
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!