Automobili Turismo Sport has resurfaced with the updated 2016 ATS Sport Dieci, a Le Mans prototoype-style Italian track-day racer.
Think of Italian sports car brands and many names come to mind. ATS might not be first among them, but maybe it should. Founded in 1963 by a group of former Ferrari employees fed up with old man Enzo's infamous intransigence, Automobili Turismo e Sport was originally a flash in the pan, disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared on the scene in the first place. But 50 years later the name was revived with a number of sports car designs. The ATS Sport 1000 was among the first, and now it's bee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX