We reported yesterday on the couple inches of snow that paralyzed the transportation networks of southern cities like Atlanta, which are ill-equipped to handle any measure of snow, and now the results of the chaos are beginning to roll in: 13 people are dead across the region, nine of whom were in traffic accidents.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX