AT&T anti-texting documentary "The Last Text" – Click above to watch video after the jump
While the job may not be popular at all in terms of public opinion, General Motors departing lobbyist Ken Cole has done a pretty good job of making the automaker a sympathetic figure for those inclined to bend rules and bail out poorly-managed behemoths. Sure, GM's stature in the public eye is still down there with big tobacco, but Cole managed to keep the automaker's relationship with governments around the world on a somewhat even keel. No mean feat when you consider how much divestiture under
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX