If you watched Conan O'Brien in his final days on NBC, you may have seen the Bugatti Veyron Mouse. Now feast your eyes on the Asus Lamborghini mouse.
Many folks erroneously believe the various Ferrari- and Lamborghini-branded laptops are scams, a nice way to blow a few extra hundies on a machine you could've gotten for less without the association to Italy's finest automakers. They can think that, but we've had hands on time with both types of laptops and have been nothing but impressed with their build quality, performance and, yes, even price. The new ASUS Lamborghini VX2 is the latest, and sister-site Engadget got to paw it at the ongoing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX