If you watched Conan O'Brien in his final days on NBC, you may have seen the Bugatti Veyron Mouse. Now feast your eyes on the Asus Lamborghini mouse.
Many folks erroneously believe the various Ferrari- and Lamborghini-branded laptops are scams, a nice way to blow a few extra hundies on a machine you could've gotten for less without the association to Italy's finest automakers. They can think that, but we've had hands on time with both types of laptops and have been nothing but impressed with their build quality, performance and, yes, even price. The new ASUS Lamborghini VX2 is the latest, and sister-site Engadget got to paw it at the ongoing
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!