Although introduced in the Paris Motor Show in 2006, the Venturi Astrolab was spotted again at the EVER Salon in Monaco (Green Cars Autoshow). The concept, which showed an interesting tandem lightweight (only 280 kg!) architecture, was designed to provide the maximum surface available to recharge the car's batteries.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 26, 2007
I thought I would share this article that I read that outlines some of the green and alternative vehicles that we have highlighted here on ABG. They speak of the Tesla, Riley XR3, Venturi and the Chevy Volt. Additionally, they weigh in on the debate of hydrogen's use in automobiles. They also offer a photo gallery, so check it out here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models