2011 Aston Martin V8 Vantage N420 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Following the introduction of the Rapide and One-77, and with the miniaturized Cygnet on its way, Aston Martin is turning its attention to its two core model lines. But rather than replace the existing DB9 and Vantage with all-new, ground-up redesigns, word from the UK is that Gaydon is planning thorough revisions of the existing models, including to their chassis and engines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX