Chris Harris is back on the job, taking on really really difficult car questions like: Which enormously sexy and good-to-drive, high-performance convertible is the top of the heap? As one of the hottest cars in the luxury space right now, the Jaguar F-Type S is, of course, in on the action. Competition comes in the form of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster and the Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet. Sun-loving CEOs who despise test-driving need look no further.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster
If you saw the recent spy shots of a supposed upcoming Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster and wondered where all the louvers from the coupe went, the answer may be found in newer reports. Sources suggest that rather than a drop-top V12, the thinly-disguised test mule in question is actually a regular V8 Roadster, only wearing an extra body kit to give it a more substantial look.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX