Aston Martin V12 Vantage Rs
Aston Martin shocked the industry when it took the wraps off of the baby-blue V12 Vantage RS concept back in December. The idea was revolutionary yet stunningly simple at the same time: take the lowest car in the line-up and turn it into the highest. Would Aston build it? We all hoped so, and our hopes were vindicated with spy shots of test mules running developmental laps around the race track.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX