The Aston Martin Vulcan will show what it can do around Spa during demo laps prior to this weekend's 24-hour race.
Aston Martin V12 Vantage Gt3
It seems to us like Aston Martin never tires of rolling out ever hotter renditions of its Vantage sports coupe. As if the original V8 Vantage weren't enticing enough, Aston then shoehorned a V12 under the hood. Zagato then rebodied what we already thought was one of the shapeliest beasts on the market. And the improvements just keep on rumbling in. But then there's the racing versions. Oh, the racing versions!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX