The Aston Martin On Ice program allows owners to take their hot cars out in the cold for some slippery fun. If you like pictures of Astons hanging their tails out, this gallery is for you.
Aston Martin On Ice
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 19, 2014
With between four and six hundred horsepower channeled to the rear wheels from a V8 or V12 engine mounted up front, an Aston Martin – any Aston Martin, really – might not seem like the smartest choice for driving on ice and snow. But that can also make it the most fun, and the most enlightening to experience.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models