Aston Martin has never been touted for the affordability of its cars, but with its new V8 Vantage GT, it's at least taking a stab at the concept. Priced at $99,900, the company probably feels like it's giving them away.
Aston Martin Db9 Carbon Edition
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!